- AKA supracondylar process of the humerus
- Congenital osseous/cartilagenous projection arising from the anteromedial surface of the distal humerus
- Found in 1% of population
- Associated with ligament of Struthers, which connects the process to the medial epicondyle (fibers of pronator teres may arise from this structure)
- Median nerve and brachial artery pass below this arch and may be compressed
- Fracture is possible but rare
Egol KA, Koval KJ, Zuckerman JD. Handbook of fractures; 4th ed, 2010.